AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released notification for recruitment of candidates to the posts of Junior Executive. Interested candidates can apply for the vacant positions by visiting the official website at aai.aero. The last date to submit the application form is January 21, 2023. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 596 vacant posts will be filled.
AAI AERO Junior Executive Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 12 Lakh CTC per year|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||January 21, 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2022-23|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022: Last Dates
- Opening date for Online Registration of Application: December 22, 2022
- Last date for submission of On-line Application: January 23, 2022
- Availability of Schedule for Document Verification Will be announced on AAI Website- www.aai.aero
Name of the posts and number of vacancies
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil): 62 posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical): 84 posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 440 posts
- Junior Executive (Architecture): 10 posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualifications
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical
The age limit for AAI AERO Junior Executive Recruitment 2022-23 is maximum 27 Years. Candidates must fulfill age limit as on 21.1.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Pay Scale
- PAY SCALE (IDA): Junior Executive (E‐1): Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Selection Process
- Candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical) and Junior Executive (Electronics) on the basis of either GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 and for the post of Junior Executive (Architecture) on the basis of GATE 2022. For more details, please refer to the detailed notification shared above.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
Candidates are required to apply Online through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”.
- Visit the official website at www.aai.aero
- On the homepage, click on the “Careers” tab
- Look for the registration link.
- Register yourself and proceed to fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.