Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card- The Government of India has made it mandatory that every nation should have a ration card. Arunachal Pradesh government is issuing BPL ration cards to economically poor households to provide them with household items at the lowest rates. Based on the poverty level of the family above the poverty line ration card & below the poverty line ration card will be mistaken by the Public Distribution Office.
The ration card needs to be modernized every 5th year & there should be a few changes like addition and deletion of names in case of newborn or death. So we are going to give you the eligibility criteria, objective, Arunachal Pradesh ration card apply & all the notifications related to this in this article, so read this article completely.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2023
The Government of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2023 has become the 1st state to introduce your ration card service. As you all know that Ration Card acts as an important paper if one wants to avail or get the benefits of government plans. All such process, monitoring of ration card & ration on the card is under the control of the Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
The State FCS ensures that the PDS i.e. Public issue System functions smoothly in the country. The main objective of PDS is to ensure food certainty among people who belong to poor householders and cannot afford basic food items. In this article, you are going to give all kinds of information about the Arunachal Pradesh ration cardboard application, so to know more refer to the article specify below.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023 Details
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023|
|Department||Department of Food & Civil Supplies|
|Ration Card Types||Above Poverty Level, BPL, and Annapurna|
|Benefits||Issuance of commodities at a subsidized rate|
About Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card
Ration cards are distributed to residents of the state by the Food and Civil Supplies Department and the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Friends, the primary objective of the Public Distribution System, or PDS, is to provide the citizens of the state with timely access to essential goods at extremely low prices. Once an eligible household receives an RC, the holder can quickly and easily view their name on the beneficiary list, which can be viewed online. Recently, the department released a new list of RC beneficiaries, whose details and procedures are outlined below.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2023 Check
The authority in charge of issuing new ration cards and commodities distributed through its extensive FPS network is the Department of Food and Civil Supplies of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2023. These commodities are only sold to valid RC holders at a fair price. In addition, this department determines which households are eligible for government-sponsored programs. We have covered all the important details about the AP ration card in this article.
There is currently only one offline application method for the Arunachal Pradesh ration card, which can be found at www.arunfcs.gov.in Ration Card List. However, we can anticipate that the AP government will soon provide its citizens with a digital platform through which they can access a variety of ration card-related services from the comfort of their own homes.
Purpose of Ration Card
Ration card is a mandatory document to prove one legal identity in the State. The Government of Arunachal Pradesh provides essential food items and commodities at fair price to every ration cardholder.
Types of Ration Card
The below following are the types of ration card in Arunachal Pradesh:
- BPL Card – BPL families, holds dark green ration cards. The annual income of less than Rs.10000 is issued to the native resident. Based on this ration card, essential items to be provided to the people at a very subsidized cost.
- A.P.L. Card – A.P.L. families holds pink ration cards. The Government issues A.P.L. card to the people having annual income above Rs.10000. This type of proportion does not make cardholders eligible for any subsidy.
- A.A.Y. Card – A.A.Y. families hold yellow ration cards. The Government issues A.A.Y. card to the poorest people in the State, and the subsidy and plan are different.
- AY Card – Annapurna beneficiaries issued with light green ration cards. AY card is issued to the native people of 65 years old and to those whose conditions meet some pre-determined conditions.
In identified families under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (A.A.Y.) and other persons living below the Poverty Line identified and approved by the Food and Public Distribution Department, Government of India are eligible to apply.
Entitlement And Their Selling Rates
The PDS department of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2023 in association with the central government issued the following commodities to every household of the state who holds a valid Arunachal Pradesh Ration card.
|Rice and wheat||35 KG per RC|
|Rice||35 kg per Beneficiary per month|
|Levy Sugar||700 gm, unit in a month|
|Iodine salt||500 gm, unit in a month|
|SKO||3.95 lite, RC in a month|
|Rice||10 kg, month|
How To Check Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2023 Online?
In AP, there is currently only one way to apply for a new proportion card disconnected mode but we can anticipate that the government will soon provide residents with a computerized platform from which they can benefit from various proportion card-related services from home. But till then AP citizens require to follow the traditional procedure which is offline whose procedure is given below.
- First of all, visit the official web portal www.arunfcs.gov.in
- This application structure can likewise be downloaded from the authority gateway of the Division of food and common supplies, for that.
- You really want to visit the authority site of the food contribute.
- Select the ‘structures tab’ from the landing page.
- Presently some rundown of structures will show up on your screen.
- From the rundown, you may effectively find the portion card application structure pdf.
- Click on it and your Arunachal Pradesh Proportion Card Application structure PDF will be downloaded on your drive.
Details Mentioned On Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2023
In support of the details given in the application form, you need to affix related documents for it whose list is given as: –
- Family Passport size photograph
- All family member Aadhaar card
- Address Proof
- Trading License
- Surrender ration card receipt
- Rent agreement
- Income proof
- Other as required