The Ministry of Labour and Employment of India launched the portal named e-Shram for the welfare of workers who are in unorganized sectors. This e-Shram portal is launched to track all the information and gather statistics on unorganized sector laborers and employees. The information gathered will be utilized to build new plans, policies, and job possibilities for unorganized sector workers and laborers. The information about the eShram Card 2023 will be made available in the article below or on eShram.gov.in. Read the article carefully till the end to get a step-by-step guide on the information pertaining to eShram Card Registration 2023. Moreover, you should check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 after completing the Registration.
eShram Card 2023 Apply Online
The Government of India has started a Yojana to provide the employees of the unorganized sector with special securities through pensions. One needs to apply for an online e-shram card to get certain benefits and sign up for the card through the e-shram portal. Only Indian citizens can apply for this yojana. The candidates are not required to pay any application fee to get the eShram Card Registration 2023 for this scheme done. You just have to pay Rs 20 to update the details on your UAN card. The fees can be paid online through net banking or debit card or credit card. The income taxpayer can not Apply Online For eShram Card.
|Yojna||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in year||2021|
|Purpose||Provide pension to workers in unorganized sector|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years of age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Ways For E Shram Card Apply||Online|
|Documents required for E Shram Card Registration 2023||Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc|
Eligibility for eShram Card Registration 2023
You need to follow the Eligibility for E-Shram Card Registration 2023 criteria for the registration at the e-shram portal.
- Only ones under the age limit of 16 to 59 years can apply.
- Income tax payers cannot apply.
- Only the ones working in the unorganized sector can apply.
- The members of Employees Provident Fund Organization and Employees State Insurance Corporation are not eligible for eShram Card Registration 2023.
Benefits of eShram Card 2023
The benefits of Benefits of eShram Card 2023 includes the following:
- Financial support
- Social Security Scheme
- More job opportunities
- Laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be brought together through this scheme.
- 38 crore unorganized sector workers are prepared
- Workers will be divided according to thor work respectively
- The database will be made available from Aadhar.
- A 12-digit record will be provided to the registered workers valid across India.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment will operate this portal.
- All widow women will get financial help of Rs 1500 under the terms of this card.
- Having this card will allow students to participate in the programs held by the central government.
Guidelines for eShram Card Registration 2023
- Open the official website www.eShram.gov.in, Visit Here.
- Open the register option on the homepage
- Enter the contact details which are linked to the Aadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Mark EPFO and ESIC options as NO.
- Select the option saying Send OTP.
- Fill in the OTP.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and mark the box and then submit it.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Fill in complete personal details.
- Fill in your address.
- Fill in the educational qualification asked.
- Fill in all the other information asked for.
- Check all the details again before submitting.
- The E-shram card will be generated.
Documents for Apply Online E-Shram Card 2023 @ eShram.gov.in
Before registering to the eShram.gov.in or eShram Card Apply Online, keep your details in hand.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Birth Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
- Passport size photograph.
Stakeholders of eShram Card 2023 Yojana
Stakeholders include the people eligible for using the eShram Card Registration 2023 Portal. It includes the following:
- Ministry of labor and employment
- National informatics center
- State or UT Government
- Private sector partner
- Line Ministries
- Unorganized workers
- Department of Post
eShram Card Payment Status 2023
The Portal provides an opportunity to check the eShram Card Payment Status 2023.
- Open the official website of Portal @ eShram.gov.in or direct Link.
- The home page will open. Open the login portal
- Enter the application number and password
- Click submit and wait for the next page.
- The display will show the eShram Card Payment Status 2023 details
- Check whether the eShram Card Payment Status 2023 you made is being done or not.
eShram Card Download PDF 2023
The registered labors can eShram Card Download PDF 2023 by following certain steps.
- Open the official website or Direct Link for download.
- The home page will appear
- Select the already registered option
- Click Update Profile
- Enter your Mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Fill in the captcha code and press send OTP
- Enter the OTP Sent
- Now Download eShram Card PDF 2023.
Benefits of eShram Card 2023 By eShram.gov.in
One must know the Benefits of eShram Card 2023 before applying online.
- The person working in an unorganized sector
- Those whose PF money is not deducted
- People working on daily wages
- Students cannot get this card made
- Those looking for jobs should not get this eShram Card 2023.
eShram.gov.in Card Registration 2023
FAQs on eShram Card Self Registration 2023
Q1. Who can do the eShram Card Online Registration 2023?
Ans. Only the people of the unorganized sector can do eShram Card Registration 2023.
Q2. What is the Benefit of the eShram Card 2023?
Ans. The E-Shram card 2023 offers workers a pension of a minimum of Rs 3000 after attaining the age of 60 years.
Q3. Who is eligible for the eShram card?
Ans. The person attaining the age of 18 years or more being an Indian citizen is eligible for an E-Shram card.
Q4. Where to register for the eShram card For the Year 2023?
Ans. The register.eShram.gov.in provides the eShram Card Registration 2023.
Q.5 It is also for Unemployed youth?
Ans. No, eShram Card is only for old age people, but you can check the complete eligibility criteria here.
State Wise eShram Card Application Form 2023
|State Wise List||Application Form|
|AR – Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|AS – Assam||Check Here|
|AP – Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|BR – Bihar||Check Here|
|CH – Chandigarh||Check Here|
|CG – Chattisgarh||Check Here|
|DL – Delhi||Check Here|
|GA – Goa||Check Here|
|GJ – Gujarat||Check Here|
|HR – Haryana||Check Here|
|HP – Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|JR – Jharkhand||Check Here|
|JK – Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|KA – Karnataka||Check Here|
|KL – Kerala||Check Here|
|MP – Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|MH – Maharashtra||Check Here|
|MN – Manipur||Check Here|
|MZ- Mizoram||Check Here|
|NL – Nagaland||Check Here|
|OD – Odisha||Check Here|
|PB – Punjab||Check Here|
|RJ – Rajasthan||Check Here|
|SK – Sikkim||Check Here|
|TS – Telangana||Check Here|
|TN – Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|UK – Uttarakhand||Check Here|
|UP – Uttar Pradesh State||Check Here|
|WB – West Bengal State||Check Here|