If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe that’s both delicious and nutritious, look no further than this shrimp and mushroom stir-fry. This dish is packed with protein and vegetables, making it a great option for those looking to eat healthier without sacrificing taste.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
- In a large pan or wok, heat vegetable oil over high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, until pink and slightly crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add mushrooms, red and green bell peppers, onion, and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the pan and pour the cornstarch mixture over the stir-fry.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve this stir-fry with a side of rice or noodles for a complete and satisfying meal.
This recipe serves 4 and has approximately 275 calories per serving, with 35g of protein and 5g of fiber.
This shrimp and mushroom stir-fry recipe is a quick and easy dinner option that’s both delicious and nutritious. With its combination of protein, vegetables, and healthy spices, it’s sure to become a regular in your meal rotation. Give it a try tonight and enjoy a delicious and healthy meal in no time!